CENTRAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
It is the system that enables online tracking of more than one station through a single center.
Daily operations that are carried out in stations are transmitted to the center and facilities accounting. The operations of invoice, current, check, bonds, POS, collection and payment are carried out at one center and special reports are created for users.
- You can make the records of revenue-expense and personnel follow-up easily.
- You can keep record and take report of profits and inventories on the basis of center and dealer stations.
- You can access and report the profit and inventory records of your dealers individually.
- It enables online data transmission from your center to stations and from your stations to the center.
- You can create local current store credit follow-up system in your dealers.
- It enables online data transfers to the General Accounting system.